14 Steps to Building Your Intelligent Entrance Management Strategy in a Post Pandemic World
In this guide, you'll discover:
- The 6 pressing reasons why we need comprehensive entrance management strategies in all hospitals
- The 14 steps you can take right now to build your entrance management plan
- Why temperature scanning isn't enough of a solution
Entrance management is the future of risk control.
Not Just a Rounding Tool
A robust digital data collection tool allows our clients to easily compile and analyze quality data for performance improvement, compliance, high reliability efforts.
With proactive, continuous checking, regulation compliance becomes a byproduct; eliminating the 'ramp up' time before a survey.
Save time and effort by using the automatically generated PI intel. Begin performance improvement efforts immediately.
Have instant access to any failed item and when/where/who/why it failed. Transparency and accountability is essential, but often lacking.
A methodology to support High Reliability efforts
Whether it is moving the organization towards High Reliability or simply reacting to HAC fines, healthcare organizations often need a way to improve reliability.
This can be accomplished by:
- Implementing optimized processes
- Building a culture of reliability
- Utilizing tools to leverage healthcare workers’ potential to provide improvement