Readiness Rounds' Compliance Matrix Reporting: Assisting in Regulatory Readiness
In this guide, you'll learn:
- How results from Readiness Rounds checks are displayed in a compliance matrix format
- How reviewers are able to assess Likelihood to Harm
- How the matrix provides accurate, sustainable results
Not Just a Rounding Tool
A robust digital data collection tool allows our clients to easily compile and analyze quality data for performance improvement, compliance, high reliability efforts.
With proactive, continuous checking, regulation compliance becomes a byproduct; eliminating the 'ramp up' time before a survey.
Save time and effort by using the automatically generated PI intel. Begin performance improvement efforts immediately.
Have instant access to any failed item and when/where/who/why it failed. Transparency and accountability is essential, but often lacking.
A methodology to support High Reliability efforts
Whether it is moving the organization towards High Reliability or simply reacting to HAC fines, healthcare organizations often need a way to improve reliability.
This can be accomplished by:
- Implementing optimized processes
- Building a culture of reliability
- Utilizing tools to leverage healthcare workers’ potential to provide improvement