Montefiore Health's Real-Time High Reliability Case Study
Do any of these pain points hit close to home: lack of inefficiency due to paper-based processes; inability to identify and track corrective actions; lack of tools to produce and manage PI efforts? Chances are you've experience one or all of these issues. We've been able to improve all of our clients' pain points with just one holistic solution.
We'll show you how we helped this client increase their quality observations, how they were able to efficiently address corrective actions, and successfully implement numerous PI efforts.
In this Case Study you will learn:
- How our client was able to streamline reliability, corrective action, performance improvement and increase HCAHPS scores
- Why a digital tool to collect quality data is key to improvements
- The ROI of a high reliability tool
Not Just a Rounding Tool
A robust digital data collection tool allows our clients to easily compile and analyze quality data for performance improvement, compliance, high reliability efforts.
With proactive, continuous checking, regulation compliance becomes a byproduct; eliminating the 'ramp up' time before a survey.
Save time and effort by using the automatically generated PI intel. Begin performance improvement efforts immediately.
Have instant access to any failed item and when/where/who/why it failed. Transparency and accountability is essential, but often lacking.
A methodology to support High Reliability efforts
Whether it is moving the organization towards High Reliability or simply reacting to HAC fines, healthcare organizations often need a way to improve reliability.
This can be accomplished by:
- Implementing optimized processes
- Building a culture of reliability
- Utilizing tools to leverage healthcare workers’ potential to provide improvement