Northern Westchester Hospital Significantly Transforms CAUTI Rates Within One Year
See how Northern Westchester Hospital achieved 100% CAUTI reduction with the support of Readiness Rounds' high reliability performance improvement initiatives.
"Sustained success was achieved by increasing nursing autonomy to proactively decrease indwelling catheter utilization."
In this Case Study you will learn:
- The 4-step implementation for their CAUTI prevention program
- How they used Readiness Rounds' performance improvement reporting to sustain their success
- How they used Readiness Rounds' "Top 10 Failing" philosophy to take action quickly
Not Just a Rounding Tool
A robust digital data collection tool allows our clients to easily compile and analyze quality data for performance improvement, compliance, high reliability efforts.
With proactive, continuous checking, regulation compliance becomes a byproduct; eliminating the 'ramp up' time before a survey.
Save time and effort by using the automatically generated PI intel. Begin performance improvement efforts immediately.
Have instant access to any failed item and when/where/who/why it failed. Transparency and accountability is essential, but often lacking.
A methodology to support High Reliability efforts
Whether it is moving the organization towards High Reliability or simply reacting to HAC fines, healthcare organizations often need a way to improve reliability.
This can be accomplished by:
- Implementing optimized processes
- Building a culture of reliability
- Utilizing tools to leverage healthcare workers’ potential to provide improvement