How to Achieve ROI From High Reliability Initiatives
We all recognize that there has been a movement toward high reliability in the healthcare industry.
But it continues to be an elusive goal.
The healthcare industry generally struggles to achieve widespread, consistent quality improvement.
In this ebook, you'll discover:
- 5 important measures that will improve your reliability
- how to ensure an ROI from those measures
- and how a proactive performance improvement solution is the key
Not Just a Rounding Tool
A robust digital data collection tool allows our clients to easily compile and analyze quality data for performance improvement, compliance, high reliability efforts.
With proactive, continuous checking, regulation compliance becomes a byproduct; eliminating the 'ramp up' time before a survey.
Save time and effort by using the automatically generated PI intel. Begin performance improvement efforts immediately.
Have instant access to any failed item and when/where/who/why it failed. Transparency and accountability is essential, but often lacking.
A methodology to support High Reliability efforts
Whether it is moving the organization towards High Reliability or simply reacting to HAC fines, healthcare organizations often need a way to improve reliability.
This can be accomplished by:
- Implementing optimized processes
- Building a culture of reliability
- Utilizing tools to leverage healthcare workers’ potential to provide improvement